Portfolio Watch provides
regular updates on your portfolio, keeping you informed and giving you ‘peace of mind’ on your investments.
Let us pass on our wealth of knowledge and experience.
With so many investment options, it can be hard to know which strategy will work best
for you. Take advantage of our investor resources to help guide your decision.
- Bonds - 1 January 2017
- Dollar cost averaging explained - 1 January 2017
- Investing in shares - 1 July 2017
- Investment platforms - 1 January 2017
- Investment return and risk - 1 January 2017
- Model portfolios - 1 January 2017
- Savings and investing - the fundamentals - 1 January 2017
- Understanding gearing - 1 January 2017
Financial Planning Guides
We pride ourselves on providing you with sound and informed financial advice. Along with our consultations, our financial planning guides are just another way of keeping you informed on the best financial strategies.
Superannuation and Retirement Resources
The first step in retirement planning is understanding how to take advantage of your assets and benefit in the future. Learn about different strategies by reading our selection of articles below.
- Account-based pensions - 1 July 2017
- Aged care - making an informed decision - 20 September 2017
- Centrelink and DVA Service Pension - 20 September 2017
- Centrelink payments and entitlements and work bonus - 20 September 2017
- Nominating a reversionary beneficiary - 1 January 2017
- Transitioning to retirement - 1 July 2017
- Choosing the right super fund - 1 January 2017
- Consolidating your super - 1 January 2017
- Contributing to super - 1 July 2017
- Defined benefit schemes - 1 January 2017
- Package your super and pay less tax - 1 January 2017
- Self-managed superannuation funds - 1 January 2017
- What is a binding death benefit nomination - 1 January 2017
- What is a re-contribution strategy - 1 January 2017
How do you know which insurance is right for you? Gain security in the future without paying for unnecessary cover. We give you the facts on business, income, life and TPD insurance.
Apt Wealth Partners Online User Guide
Apt Wealth Partners Online User Guide is here to help you navigate your portfolio online. If you do not have online access, please contact your Financial Planner to arrange.