Your Financial Adviser
If you have a complaint you should contact your financial adviser in the first instance to tell them about your complaint. Your financial adviser can assist you in trying to resolve your complaint.
Please provide as much details as possible about your complaint including:
- Your full name and contact details;
- Any details of the service, product or provider;
- Any supporting information; and
- Requested resolution.
Internal Dispute Resolution
Where your financial adviser is unable to resolve your complaint, we will :
- acknowledge the receipt of your complaint in writing within 24 hours;
- We will then explain our process to resolve your complaint;
- Inform you who will be managing your complaint; and
- Provide you with our brochure on “How Apt Wealth Partners manage Complaints”.
Apt Wealth Partners will endeavour to resolve your complaint and provide a written response within 30 days. If Apt Wealth Partners does not resolve your complaint within 30 days we will inform you of the reasons in writing.
External Dispute Resolution
If you are not satisfied with our response after 30 days, you can lodge your complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution which is free to consumers.
You can contact AFCA:
- By telephone -1800 931 678 (free call)
- In writing (by mail) – Australian Financial Complaints Authority, GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001
- By email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website – www.afca.org.au
Additional Assistance and Accessibility
Apt Wealth Partners ensures clients requiring additional assistance or have accessibility issues are able to access the Apt Wealth Partners complaints resolution process.
This includes providing accessibility through a range of language and formats:
- using Australian Sign Language (AUSLAN) video presentations of material;
- offering text telephone (TTY) and the National Relay Service (NRS); and
- offering translation services or making staff available who are cross-culturally trained.
If you require further assistance contact your financial adviser, the Apt Wealth Complaints Officer or send an email to email@example.com.